Mile 19.4: Union (Stop 21)

Previous PageNext Page

 

In 1923, the L&PS built this small stucco shelter, with its red tile roof, for the convenience of the residents of Union, a village about 1/2 mile east on concession road 3. The structure exists today, preserved by the Port Stanley Terminal Rail group.

(MSTS Screenshot)

 

(MSTS Screenshot)

 

Previous PageNext Page